Art News, Testimony and Blessings.

Post Top Ad

Thursday 28 December 2023

Run to the Light - John 8:12

An apocalyptic vision of the future, the darkness is approaching, many governments have rejected Christianity. Christian foundations and worldview are being overturned, many traditional church denominations have embraced heresy, wickedness and apostasy..... the only hope that exists in this broken, fallen world is still the Lord Jesus Christ, who said I am the Light of the World - John 8:12. And the Bible is still the place where people go to find comfort, hope and Salvation and People are still running to the light and finding that all who follow Jesus will never walk in darkness. Jesus said I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail. Matthew 16:18.

The inspiration for the picture? A few weeks ago I was watching a Derek Prince video on youtube, I must have dozed off as I had a heavy cold so was drowsy.....and then I woke up to a discussion amongst a group of well known intellectuals, discussing Christianity and the question Does God Exist? Listening to what was being said while still sleepy, made me reflect......then I had some kind of vision.......I saw in the vision small figures running away from the impending darkness that was descending upon the world, they were running as fast as they could....in the direction of light which was in the far distance. In the vision they were terrified at what they saw as the darkness approached. I understood what the vision meant - it was as though those who were discussing are terrified of a world without Christianity....and they are honest enough to understand that the world we see, civilisation has been built on Christian principles and foundations.....they understand they owe so much to Christianity. But the world which has been built with this worldview, the world and its framework is fast crumbling. The darkness is approaching, they see what's coming in the darkness....its terrifying. They are running as fast from it as they can.....

This was the video I woke up to Uncommon Knowledge with Peter Robinson https://youtu.be/o2u54a1FL28?feature=shared Does God Exist? A Conversation with Tom Holland, Stephen Meyer, and Douglas Murray

The picture was created with a mixture of AI and edited in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment